Paperback edition $22 plus postage $3
PDF eBook $9.99. Your order will be dispatched after payment. Please fill in your email address on the payment form.
When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1996, at the age of 52, as a Health Professional, a Physiotherapist, I was embarrassed and angry that I did not know what my prostate was, where it was and what it did.
This is the book I would have loved to have at the time. Every question regarding anatomy, disease processes, decision making procedures for the treatment and considerations of the side effects, psycho-social effects and the impact on relationships, are concisely covered - all in layman terms.
The most important section, dealing with the modern research of parametric MRI during diagnosis, is particularly useful.
Peter Dornan. AM.
Founder and Convenor
Brisbane Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- MEGAFAUNA BACKPACKS AND PENCIL CASES
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue
- Mr Leap Frog Saves the World
- Fearless Friends - Graffiti Fighters