Better Than Sliced Bread by Clancy Tucker
Sequel to ‘Kick-Ass’ Tyler’
As School Captain of Seaspray High, Sam Tyler befriends Somali students at school, earns her first black belt in karate, and inspires her school.
Sam confronts her surf club when Karina, a girl with an artificial limb, has her membership rejected. She calls on Paralympian, Kurt Fearnley, to help her win. Karina heads to the Paralympics in South Korea, and Sam is made a board member. But these were just minor challenges for Sam. The worse is yet to come.
Follow Sam’s journey as she fights cancer, studies hard for her chance at a law degree and continues her good work. An attack by a drug-crazed addict and the death of a loved one add to the woes. But there is a shining light; a young farmer who wants to help with her drought relief efforts becomes more than a supporter.
Clancy Tucker is winner of three awards in the Australian National Literary Awards: 2006, 2007 and 2011.
Available as an eBook from Amazon
Printed copies available from:
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- Focus On Books Catalogue
- MEGAFAUNA BACKPACKS AND PENCIL CASES
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue
- Mr Leap Frog Saves the World
- Fearless Friends - Graffiti Fighters