Paperback edition $22 plus postage $3
PDF eBook $9.99. Your order will be dispatched after payment. Please fill in your email address on the payment form.
When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1996, at the age of 52, as a Health Professional, a Physiotherapist, I was embarrassed and angry that I did not know what my prostate was, where it was and what it did.
This is the book I would have loved to have at the time. Every question regarding anatomy, disease processes, decision making procedures for the treatment and considerations of the side effects, psycho-social effects and the impact on relationships, are concisely covered - all in layman terms.
The most important section, dealing with the modern research of parametric MRI during diagnosis, is particularly useful.
Peter Dornan. AM.
Founder and Convenor
Brisbane Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- AUTHOR EVENTS
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Launch pages Adem Besim
- Launch Photos Dimity Powell
- Launch Photos page Hettie
- Launch photos page Jennifer
- Launch photo page Darryl Greer
- Launch photos page Melissa
- Launch photos page Elaine
- Launch Photos page George
- The Runes of Ire and The Druid
- BLOG TOUR MY UNFORGETTABLE YEAR
- New Releases
- Malcolm's Blog Tour
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue