Available as a PDF $14.95
The Australian Great Barrier Reef
Cocktail Book By Mike Summers
The beauty and tranquillity of Australia's Great Barrier Reef Island Resorts inspired Mike Summers to create the many appetising and award winning cocktails in this book.
The subtle blend of ingredients, as delicate as the ecological balance of the Great Barrier Reef itself, was designed to tempt and delight the resort guests. The encouragement of the management and staff of the resorts to create just one more masterpiece is gratefully acknowledged.
The recipes for six cocktails, created on some of the most popular islands on The Great Barrier Reef, will be featured on this website over the next 6 weeks. See our competition below for how to win a FREE book.
Enjoy sampling them. Want to try more? Buy the book in PDF form or a printed copy with hard or soft cover.
FREE BOOK COMPETITION:
Each week we will feature a cocktail from one of 6 of the islands. Check in and note the cocktail featured
for the week, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with its name and go in the draw to win a book at the end of the 6 weeks. The cocktail will change each Thursday. You must get all 6 right to win. Check the page tag on the website http://ozcocktails.com.au to see which one is featured this week.
Meet Mike Summers .. The "Cocktail King"
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- Remainders page
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- AUTHOR EVENTS
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Launch pages Adem Besim
- Launch Photos Dimity Powell
- Launch Photos page Hettie
- Launch photos page Jennifer
- Launch photo page Darryl Greer
- Launch photos page Melissa
- Launch photos page Elaine
- Launch Photos page George
- The Runes of Ire and The Druid
- BLOG TOUR MY UNFORGETTABLE YEAR
- New Releases
- Malcolm's Blog Tour
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue