Order a signed copy now. $15.99
Listen to Dimity's interview with Georgie on The Authors’ Shelf.
PS WHO STOLE SANTA'S MAIL
You'd better not shout. You'd better not cry. You'd better watch out. I'm telling you why…
Somebody's coming to town. He's naughty and not very
And he wants to destroy Christmas. When the post
boxes of Bramblebury mysteriously begin to disappear, Sam has just weeks before the biggest day of Santa's year to discover what's happening to all the Christmas mail. And then his sister vanishes too. Will he be able to find his sister and save Christmas, along with Santa's reputation, before the Delivery Book closes for the year?
What he needs is a Christmas miracle.
PRAISE FOR PS: WHO STOLE SANTA'S MAIL:
An evil elf, a stolen little sister, the threat of reindeer poisoning and a splash of Christmas magic make for a charming and highly imaginative story, with well-rounded characters and plenty of action that will easily amuse children - and most importantly, keep them reading.
A natural storyteller with a penchant for great dialogue and kid-centered humour, Powell has created a festive romp that will ignite the flame on your Christmas
Select this link to learn about the author.
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- Remainders page
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Launch pages Adem Besim
- Launch Photos Dimity Powell
- Launch Photos page Hettie
- Launch photos page Jennifer
- Launch photo page Darryl Greer
- Launch photos page Melissa
- Launch photos page Elaine
- Launch Photos page George
- The Runes of Ire and The Druid
- BLOG TOUR MY UNFORGETTABLE YEAR
- New Releases
- Malcolm's Blog Tour
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue
- Mr Leap Frog Saves the World