I grew up in Geelong and then moved to North Queensland with my family when I was 14.
When I started writing it was more of a hobby for me. I enjoyed creating stories and then I started to become addicted to writing more and more!
I write because it gives me the freedom to create a world of make believe with enough reality thrown in to make it believable.
Destiny Road is my first published novel and I am very proud of it. I was never able to say thank you to my dad for saying yes when I asked could I live with him. He passed away several years ago and it has always bothered me that I could not get those words out before he died. Now with Destiny Road I feel like I have said them, so hopefully he knows.
Select the cover to the right to see Melissa's novel.
- Home Page
- OUR AUTHORS
- THE BOOK SHOP
- Remainders page
- QLD AUTHOR WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
- GONDOR WRITERS' CENTRE BOOKS
- News Update Blog
- WHOLESALE ORDERS
- MYSTERY OF NIDA VALLEY COLLECTOR CARDS
- Launch pages Adem Besim
- Launch Photos Dimity Powell
- Launch Photos page Hettie
- Launch photos page Jennifer
- Launch photo page Darryl Greer
- Launch photos page Melissa
- Launch photos page Elaine
- Launch Photos page George
- The Runes of Ire and The Druid
- BLOG TOUR MY UNFORGETTABLE YEAR
- Malcolm's Blog Tour
- Reviews The Mystery of Nida Valley series
- Barben's Magic Quest
- Bush Tails A Close Call and Jake to the Rescue
- Mr Leap Frog Saves the World